Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

TOL-01

clock is ticking
so loud it shutters these ears
things seems in a hurry
they've all got their halves with them
settling down silently at the side.
and where am i standing in the middle ground
watching around, observing how they move out
occasionally they'll stop and say hi
but more often than not they just pass by
can't blame them they got their own stuff to think about

i just can't see the reason after all these years
i'm still here at the same spot where they left me
no one ask me to be with them, no one dares to take my hand,
they say be patient take your time..
but men its been nearly century since they told me that
and things haven't change since then..
im sorry... its just so hard to look at the bright things for me
specially right now that it seems like i'm being left out...

No comments:

Post a Comment