Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Place in This World???

yes, I want to know where my place in this world would be.. after living for nearly 3 decades I'm supposed to know by now where it should be,right? Or maybe just a hint would be ok. But right now I'm all scattered, trying to survive in this place I'm in without even knowing what I want in life. How am I suppose to know which place in this world I would be when even knowing what I want is already a task.
For a while I've searching for what I want trying to give words to the feelings that I'm having but often times my words don't give justice to what I feel. I'm constantly trying to explain to people what I want and don't want as if it matters to them what I say, so as I think. But I still say them, with thought in mind that somehow while saying it to them would make them realize I'm interesting. That possibly they'll consider of sharing their world with me tell things or some bits and pieces of their life that would make me part of it.
I just want to be part of someone's life. I just want t be part of their world without pushing myself too much to it. I just want to have another hand to hold when the world is having a turmoil. I always wanted to ask if its too much to ask for this.. but don't dare to sent it out coz I'm afraid HE will tell me the real reason why its still not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment