Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

How to find you???


I bought this new book, there was a sale in expo and we decided to take a look at the sale.. my friends and i thought the sale were all IT, computer, apparrel, shoes and others.. i wasn't planning to get anything until we came in to this large hall its like the size of a basketball court or twice the size of it.. and man it was filled with books in a very very low price... and the book worm part of me that im trying to hide just kick out and just run into the hall, not literally tho. i was so overwhelm by the amount of books that were in front of me.. its like i want to take them all home.. but clearly that is not possible coz i know a lot of them will just be filled with dust in the bookcase..
so how to choose its like they are all whispering in my ear choose me im nice, im the best pick me, i can tell you everything, take me i can be a good companion.. they are all nice and juicy but i only have to choose maximum of three.. so i just stand in the center look around and the first table that seems like pulling me i went to it.. then without touching anything i began to scan the table picking only the books that really calls my attention i don't know how to describe it but its as if there's a filter in my eyes that i can only read a very few titles.. and then after the 2nd table i found this little book.. and from the first time i've seen it i knew i would want to take it home.. its like finding the right puppy in the pet shop.. after this i still went around i was able to grab 2 more books because the sale says 5 for a certain $ which is very cheap.. so i search for other books i was able to find a hardbound copy of the former book that i really like and the other one is just about an aspiration book.. but the first book that i pick i was contented with it... i love finding a great book its like finding a needle in a hay stack.. i still havent started reading but i know this would be a nice book..

No comments:

Post a Comment