Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In this part of the World this is my Ohana


while I'm oceans apart in our home I manage to find a Ohana in this part of the globe. They've been with me back in the Philippines but right now here they are my family. I dont know if they have the idea that I really consider them as THE IT my Ohana here in SG and i wish they can feel it. nah.. maybe they don't get it.. But I hope they feel the same way.. Though often time I feel alone, I still feel thankful that they're with me. I just have to have the gutts and accuracy to express what I really want to say and feel, which is the difficult part of it. But Im trying although all that's coming out of my mouth were about pain and complain but im getting there. I just hope they could stay until I'm ready to tell the deepest part of the hurting.
I know they've got their own lives to deal with. We all have... I'm just thankful they're here with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment