Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wish im else where

staring at the window
watching places i've passed by
wishing im somewhere else
rather than that movable box
staring at the cloud
hearing somebody else's thought
though i've told its enough
still they continue to flood
nodding my head as a sign i have given up
but in my mind i'm dying to shut it up
my mind can't bear the flood
its start to ache as if wanting to burst out
my brain starts to shout wanting some silence in the crowd
and it aches more that my eyes wants to drop blood
just hear me out,
and pause for a while
hear my thoughts
rather than my sign
how would you know
what i felt
if you keep on
insisting things
not in place
conversation is a two street
hear the other side
and not just thy self
a listener is all i ask
no emos, no drama
just plain ears
to hear my thoughts
things i say has been over rated
i just missed the days
that i just say things as it is
and there are those
who are willing to listen as it is
with just a bottle and something to eat
to let us loosen up and laugh
coz everything seems like a joke if we spill it out
and we just laugh everything to all that's done
and what should be done
and we managed to survived
i just wished i can be in that a two way street again
but. here is where i stand, here is my now



No comments:

Post a Comment