Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

who is she???


empot,
she's my number 1 enemy, she's my bestfrend, my fashion consultant, my shopping buddy, my number 1 critic, my financer, my teacher, my movie buddy, my competitor at our pc... and she's my birth sister..hehhe though we never look a like,, we're sisters..and we love each other,,,
we're really not that expressive.. but deep inside I truelly yah.. lav my sister.. its just now that we often say I lav yah... after 20+ years.. usually its reserve for bdays, christmas,new year, and other special occassion... hehe.. i never forget her support during my thesis... when she nearly cry in my deliveration room.. because of the pressure that i'm getting that time....heehhe..

its her special day this feb12 she turns... 2+++++ heheh i wont say... i have no gift to her.. this year... sory ate.. i'll just make bawi n lang.. hehehhe
HAPPY BDAY to my super sister.. extreme in everyway... miss you though its just only 3 weeks since we last saw each other... lav you sis..

No comments:

Post a Comment