Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

surprise for the price...


its the day... i alway want to skip this day for a couple of years now... even the month... coz way back then... every unexpected unlucky stuff happen during these days.. and i often heard when i was young that my birth month is always the hardest months of the year.. it stuck to my brain since then... and to top it all join the heavenly bodies 9 days before this special day 2 years ago...
but 2009 i think its better.. the month was not that bad... i nearly forgot my wake me up when sept ends... and i finally experience the a.k.a surprise celebration... from my officemates... its not that big event... but i love it... it felt good... and special tho is just a lunch... and there are a lot of frends greeting me for this special day... and making me feel special... i love the effort... i realize.... expectation can ruin your moment so its better to act normal... this change something to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment