Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

show me Neverland


there's a lot to be done,,, and a lot more to do...

everyday we must left behind and stay late

but its as if nothing is being done...
i can see many reason to be tired of doing
things over and over and over again
i often complain of being sick of them
i often loose my patience over tiny details
i don't like the path that i'm heading..
i'm becoming the person that i don't like..
things are not the way i used to be..
my passion to what i do is slowly fading away...
i don't want it to disappear but there are these instances that makes me feel that the effort is not
being appreciated... is this the real life... does grow up world supposed to be this complicated and
so messed up... if this is the way its supposed to be... then i don't want it... please.. show me the
way to Neverland... let me stay there for the rest of my unusual life....

No comments:

Post a Comment